Together with SberBank, Sberbank (Switzerland) AG puts sustainable development to be an integral part of its strategy. The Bank follows the Social Corporate Governance Principles, which are based on the following aspects:
- Protect the Environment: the Bank strives to adopt practices, which will help to decrease potential negative impact on the environment from operating activities, such as waste management, and power consumption; we are using eco-friendly and recyclable products to support our daily activities
- Act Responsibility towards the Clients: the Bank is operating on the basis of best-in-class solutions to ensure data security, compliance with AML, sanctions and other requirements
- Promote Responsible Financing – prohibition of financing of certain types of transactions that might be detrimental to society, environment as well as result in severe reputation or financial liability for SBS
- Develop Human Capital – the Bank ensures proper working conditions for employees and strives to improve work-life balance to address growing needs for flexibility and individual approach; equality, diversity and non-discrimination remains high on the agenda
- Ensure High Standards of Internal Ethics and Conduct - the Bank ensures adherence to all applicable standards and best practices in relation to ethical behavior of its employees.
- Have Positive Social Impact – the Bank strives to have a positive contribution to societies supporting charity, volunteer, work and similar activities.
Please refer to the section Reports for more disclosures in relation to ESG.