Sberbank’s corporate and investment banking business provides integrated financial solutions and investment advisory services to its clients. These include major corporations, financial institutions, sovereign states, as well as federal and sub-federal government bodies and organisations.
Key facts and figures:
- Services over 6,800 companies, including companies from the corporate sector, financial institutions and state agencies
- Volume of the loan portfolio for “largest clients” as of September 1, 2014 was RUB 5.7 tln or about 21% of the entire Russian corporate loan market
- The leading market-maker for equity and fixed income products in Russia, making prices from 8 am Moscow time, before the rest of the Russian market opens, until the New York Stock Exchange closes at midnight Moscow time
- Sberbank CIB’s specialists are regularly featured at the top of international rankings of analysts, making them as one of the largest and most qualified analytical teams in Russia
- Provides a wide spectrum of research products: Market Daily, Fixed Income Daily, Strategy Monthly, Economic Monthly, company analysis (research coverage of around 100 Russian, Ukrainian and Kazakh companies), sector reviews and a number of other reports
- In addition to traditional macroeconomic coverage of Russia and the rest of the CIS, analysis now includes countries in Central and Eastern Europe: Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey